Friday, February 5, 2010

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!!!


This is the greatest study abroad blog ever created. No. That's false. This is the best study abroad blog ever created:

http://camabroad.blogspot.com/2010/02/spank-me-says-uk-registrar-to.html


Mine, however, happens to be the greatest French study abroad blog ever produced, hence the name I've chosen: "My French Study Abroad Blog Is Better Than Everyone Else's So Deal With It Motherfuckers." It's shocking to me that the acronym MFSABIBTEESDWIM had yet to be taken by anyone, in particular by some people I know (you know who you are), but that's the way the bottle is spun. And I spun the bottle well. And I got to make out with an awesome acronym as a result, so there, deal with it motherfuckers. That said, I have to play catch-up and write some sweet-ass posts since apparently I'm not the first person ever to come up with this sort of idea. This blog is going to be some straight fire, the kind of shit that'll win me the Nobel prize. There's no Nobel Prize for blogging though, so I guess a Nobel Peace Prize will have to do, and I'm going to be the first person ever to get one for straight kicking ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment