Friday, February 5, 2010

I Hate Certain People


Oh yeah, tonight was a blast alright. SARCASM ALERT! I now hate certain people. Notably Parkem Horem (whose name was changed to protect his/her identity) who RUINED MY NIGHT!!!!!111!!! I walked a solid 3 blocks out of my way only to be mildly disappointed and then have an awesome night. I can safely say that this person is getting a boot to the face as soon as I have the opportunity. I'm kidding, of course. But seriously, boot to head, Parkem! I don't think things here could get any worse. I feel like I'm in Somalia being forced to be friendly with weirdos and their slaves (and neither category is fun). I am so cool, and yet no one seems to appreciate it :( . Well, I guess I should go to bed. It's nearly 6 AM and I have a lot of important shit to do tomorrow. Serious shit. With other real human beings. More posts soon! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! PARIS 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Jesus I'm Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment