Saturday, February 6, 2010

Another Boot to the Face...

This bitch has the audacity to be sleeping on my couch right now?!?!?!?!?!?! REWIND! Yeah, I know, in medias res and all that shit; who even knows what I'm talking about right now. You'd think that after a satisfying meal I'd be content to deal with the devil himself (Parkem Horem), but apparently that's not the case. The devil is NOT welcome in this house of god, where I am god, and where my roommate Preeper Kucerovich (name also changed) is the Pope. I guess parkem's in line for another face-booting. Man, it's exhausting even thinking about all of this. I had a long day touring Monmartre and let's just say that my inner thighs are exhausted! It takes a lot of energy to climb that hill :) . But seriously, weird sex for money :( . Time to go butter myself up and drift off to sleep where I can dream of a world filled with clones of myself who all find everything I say stimulating. Expect a graphic personal portfolio soon. Nothing sexual, I assure you, but very explicit, to say the least.

3 comments:

  1. this is definitely the best french study abroad blog i have ever read.
    --north-korean-who-canoed-to-the-us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUCK THIS SHIT YOU SUCK.. I plaisante, I plaisante. you're a funny kid, verdaguer.

    MINE'S IN DIRECT COMPETITION.

    nay, nay. it caters to a different crowd. a less refined readership than yours.

    b t dubs you're FACE is in one of the most important pieces of literature of our time. i think you know very well what i speak of.

    -Snooki Devil Dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am currently HORRIFIED at my grammar.

    i meant YOUR face. that gave me the heebiedabajeebies. ok thats all.

    ReplyDelete